Kroger Coupon Policy Update: Bryan/College Station (Texas)

by A Frugal Friend on April 6, 2011

2 Flares 2 Flares ×

One of my readers, Susan, informed me that her parents received a letter saying that their local Bryan/College Station Kroger would be discontinuing the double and triple coupons. This was new information, and different than what I had previously received from Kroger, so I turned to Kroger to investigate it further.

Kroger Coupon Policy Update: Bryan/College Station (Texas)

• Bryan-College Station was originally one of the markets where Kroger planned to discontinue the double/triple coupon program – it’s part of the Houston marketing area for Kroger.
  • The letter was already in motion before the decision was made to keep the double/triple program in Bryan-College Station and the mailing could not be reversed.

So, this is great news for those of you in the Bryan/College Station area!  :-)   And Susan, please pass the information along to your parents.

**You can check out the Kroger Coupon Policy, FAQ’s, Changes for Houston and more

2 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 1 StumbleUpon 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 2 Flares ×

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

1 jennifer wells April 6, 2011 at 4:47 pm

I received this email also, we are in the Tomball/Magnolia area, outside of Houston, I am assuming that we will loose the double/triple coupons as well.

2 A Frugal Friend April 6, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Jennifer,

Yes, you’ll be affected by the coupon change….the cities that will no longer accept double/triple coupons are listed here:

3 greta April 27, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Thank you so much for investigating this! I found your site on Google when I searched for information on the B/CS stores. Good to know I can still use my coupons well there!

4 A Frugal Friend April 27, 2011 at 11:27 pm

Your welcome, and I’m so glad you can double/triple!

5 Jenn June 16, 2011 at 8:39 pm

I have a few questions about the Byran Kroger coupon policy. I can’t find any info anywhere so I thought I’d ask here.

I called the store and the man told me they triple up to .30 and double up to .50. Does the Byran store allow you to double/triple more than one of the same coupon? And can I stack MG coupons with Kroger coupons? He said ‘I think’ they will allow that when I asked but I’d like to get a definitive answer. My husband and I are thinking of driving to Bryan to do a big shopping trip and I’d like to know before we make a trip. We live in Austin and there are no good stores here for super coupon’ing. Randall’s is the only store to double and triple but I can only double/triple one coupon, like coupons are taken at face value in the same transaction. Thanks.
Jenn

6 Jenn June 16, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Adding: yes, we are going to make that drive but only if it will be worth it to stock up on items…savings vs. what we will spend on groceries and gas :) Thanks again.

7 A Frugal Friend June 17, 2011 at 8:23 am

Hi Jenn….please refer to Kroger’s coupon policy and the changes in south Texas for any specific questions. I’d hate to tell you wrong since you are making a long drive. In my experience here in North Texas, I’m able to double/triple more than one coupon, but once again, I know it can be different in other parts of Texas (and can change). This updated information was what I received directly from Kroger reps in April.