**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
#68 Stacey B
As someone who nursed her daughter for 16 months, I’ll be honest, I don’t know the first thing when it comes to infant formula.
The survey found 74% of moms are cutting back on their family budgets, but are disregarding their budgets when it comes to their baby. In fact, 97% of moms admitted they would pay as much as necessary for products they perceive as “best” for their little one.
- 68% of moms believe a heftier price tag for formula means that it’s a better quality product.
- 49% of new first-time moms believe name brand formulas offer more nutritional value than their significantly less expensive store brand counterparts.
Have you ever compared the label of a national brand to its store brand counterpart? Having breastfed, I never have, but I’m curious if you ever have? StoreBrandFormula.com says there are no nutritional differences.
They even have a Baby Formula Savings Calculator to show how much you could save if you switched to a store brand.
Moms, what do you think?
***Remember to consult your pediatrician on your infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas. infant formula choices and issues with switching baby formulas.
One (1) lucky winner will receive (2) Two cans of Parent’s Choice Premium Infant Formula (23.2 oz) and (3) Three $3.00 off coupons for any 23.2 oz or larger powder infant formula (Parent’s Choice)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me what infant/toddler formula you’ve typically used (if any)! That’s it!
You can earn one extra entry for each of the following (leave a separate comment for each):
2. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (tell me which one)
3. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
4. Like A Frugal Friend on FB
5. Like Store Brand Formula on Facebook
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Tweet the following as is: Win Parent’s Choice Premium Infant Formula http://tinyurl.com/874arqg @AFrugalFriend #giveaway
8. Grab my button for your site and/or Add me to your BlogRoll
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Monday, March 5th, 2012! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Neither compensation nor product was provided for this post. All opinions are the personal and honest statements of A Frugal Friend, who is not a pediatrician, nor qualified to give medical advice. All surveys and infant formula information provided by StoreBrandFormula.com)