Getting ready for kindergarten has been a big deal…..from registering and meeting the teacher, to purchasing new fall clothes and shoes. I was not prepared for how much there was to do. Thankfully, I’ve had my sister to help me every step of the way…..and Mabel’s Labels!
Yes, Mabel’s Labels!
Until I spoke to my sister, I didn’t realize just how much “stuff” could be lost at school or let’s say baseball practice for my nephew. Thinking about how much we as parents invest in equipment, school supplies, winter coats and everything in between, it’s no wonder that Mabel’s Labels is a go-to product for moms and dads.
My sister has invested in their labels and I just received a special package myself, just in time for the first day of school.
- 40 Skinny-Mini’s – for clean, smooth surfaces
- 16 Shoe Labels – to put inside smooth-surfaced footwear
- 50 Tag Mates – for clothing labels
- 2 Teeny Tags with rings (metal and sturdy)
These labels are microwave, dishwasher and laundry safe…….they’ve thought of everything. Best of all, they couldn’t be easier to apply.
So……after I received the labels, I started going around the house looking for the perfect things we’d need to label for kindergarten. Obvious items were her backpack (I labeled both inside and out), lunchboxes, containers that go inside lunchboxes, folders, and sweaters.
Funny thing is, I keep finding more items to label……mittens, winter hat and coat, thermos containers, school supply box, and more.
Do you see why they are so practical? Whether your child is in school, sports, at camp, or in daycare (baby bottles anyone), the labels can help you (and others) keep track of your “stuff”.
But The Back to School Combo is only available until September 28th, so get your orders in….or check out some of their other items like:
- Preschool Shoe Labels - identify footwear and help small kids tell their left feet from their right. They match halves to make a whole – genius!
- Tween Pack – for those who have outgrown the pirates and princess fun
- Book/Electronic Labels – for those all important books you loan or video games
- Write-Away Labels – self-laminating write-on markers (garage sales, etc)
Labels are worth the investment and so much easier than the ones my mom and grandma used. Remember the ones you had to sew?
TIP: If your child has a popular name, be sure to put both first and last names on the label!
SHOP: Head to Mabel’s Labels!!
(Complimentary product was provided for review. All opinions are the honest statements of the author. This post contains an affiliate link.)