Congratulations to #61 Tara O
Attention Kroger shoppers!
Mark this on your calendar – the Kroger Buy 5 – Save $5 Event!
WHEN: From October 14th through October 24th
The Scoop: Purchase 5 participating General Mills products, and receive a coupon for $5 off your next shopping order* (coupon printed at checkout)!
Look for some of your favorite participating General Mills products like Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Betty Crocker Cake and Brownie Mixes, Hamburger Helper, Totino’s Party Pizza, Yoplait** and many more!
SAVINGS TIP: You can find Printable Coupons for many of these items right now – so print them ahead of time (TODAY) and hold on to them until this Kroger Event to save even more money!
* Products must be purchased during one shopping visit. To view a list of participating products see your store for details. The $5 coupon offer off your next shopping trip offer expires 1 week from the print date, with the coupon prints ending October 24th. Any offers printed on October 24th will expire on October 31st.
Participating Stores: Promotion varies in different locations so please be sure to check your local Kroger Co. Family of Stores*** for specific deals and offers which include: Kroger, Ralphs, King Scoopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Fred Meyer, Pay Less Supermarkets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy
Now for some extra fun for my readers:
One (1) lucky winner will receive a $25 Kroger Gift Card:
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me what you’ll be shopping for during the Kroger event! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following (leave as separate comments please for each entry):
2. Follow A Frugal Friend on Google +
3. Follow A Frugal Friend on Pinterest
4. Like A Frugal Friend on FB
5. Like Kroger on FB
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Kroger on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win a$25 Kroger Gift Card http://tinyurl.com/9nvt2ng @AFrugalFriend #myblogspark
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Thursday, October 11th, 2012! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Disclosure: The gift card, information, and additional sample have been provided by Kroger and General Mills through MyBlogSpark. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend.)