We enjoy having family game time and recently the top pick from our 6 year old - Raccoon Rumpus. I hadn’t heard of this game, but it’s become an instant hit. It’s easy for all members of the family to play, something that can be challenging at time, especially if you have kids of different ages.
This one is aimed for ages 3 and up, though I’m pretty sure 2 year olds could play – it’s just that there would need to be parental supervision since there are small dice.
Here’s the Scoop:
A game of costumes, critters, memory, and matching. Join the party. Raccoons have raided your closet and now they’re having a party. Help these masked bandits get dressed—the critter that collects the most costumes wins.
Includes 4 raccoon cards, 20 costume cards, and 1 color die• For 2 to 4 players
The object is simple – match colors and shapes and be the first to collect 5 Raccoon Costume Cards! With fun and creative ways to dress your raccoon, kids absolutely enjoy it.
1. Roll both Dice
- One dice is a color (if a rainbow shows up, you can pick whatever color you want)
- One dice is for clothing (if you roll “underwear” – you lose all your costume cards and must start all over)
2. Select a costume card that matches both dice and put it on your Raccoon (Dress him)!
3. First one to collect 5 Costume Cards wins!
NOTE – There is a bonus costume memory game you can play – instructions on the box.
INSTRUCTIONS ON LID – I love this as a parent. There are no instructions booklets to lose.
Now some extra fun for you:
One (1) lucky winner will win Raccoon Rumpus Game
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me why you’d love to win. That’s it.
You can earn one extra entry for each of the following (leave separate comments for each):
2. Follow A Frugal Friend on Google +
3. Follow A Frugal Friend on Pinterest
4. Follow Educational Insights on Pinterest
5. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Instagram
7. Follow Educational Insights on Instagram
8. Follow Educational Insights on Twitter
9. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
10. Tweet the following as is: Win the Preschool Game, Raccoon Rumpus, Ages 3 and up from @AFrugalFriend http://tinyurl.com/kc3adtd
Be sure to Like A Frugal Friend on Facebook to hear the latest giveaways and deals!
(leave as separate comments please for each entry)
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Thursday, October 24th, 2013! Valid for US residents and addresses only. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. Void where prohibited. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
CONGRATULATIONS TO #78 Vicki C