**GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED**
#217 Fawn H
Bounty is new and improved – and I thought it was great to begin with!!
Here’s the Scoop:
With Trap & Lock™ technology. Through a more open and reinforced fiber network that also features a new emboss design, Bounty locks in mess with just one sheet.
There are certainly times in which I use paper towels more than others…….summertime and anytime I host a party! How about you?
Bounty has some great ideas for hosting a party, whether it be for Memorial Day BBQ’s, Father’s Day, or a classic dinner party.
- Come One, Come All: Can’t find a babysitter in time for your event? Have your guests bring their children. Set up a kids’ table with coloring books, puzzles, and of course Bounty to take care of any unexpected spills. This way you can tend to your guests, and keep the kids entertained too.
- Set the Mood: Table settings are a great way to give your gathering a personality. Your table décor can be as simple as flowers, candles or a table runner. It will add some drama to your meal, while doubling as a conversation piece. And don’t forget the Bounty Quilted Napkins with new print designs that are dressed to impress at any social gathering
- Just a Taste: Keep your appetizers and finger foods to a one bite minimum. This allows your guests to mingle freely, without worrying about talking with their mouths full of food or receiving a crumb-filled handshake.
- Give Aways: Don’t know what to do with all those leftovers? Everybody loves doggy bags! Send your guests home with one so they can enjoy your meal the next day, and save them some time in the kitchen. And you won’t have to worry about throwing away food or crowding your fridge.
I still remember my daughter’s first birthday party, well actually there were a couple. One with out-of-state family and another at home. It was so much fun, and as I was looking back over the pictures tonight, I got a little teary. We’ll be planning her 5th birthday this year. My how time flies.
We had all the young cousins make homemade decorations. Of course, every one-year old needs a “smush cake” – and thankfully it was only cupcake sized for the party. You wouldn’t think that one little cupcake (and two little hands) would make such a mess. Oh, but it did.
It was definitely time to have the camera (and paper towels) nearby. You can even see the Bounty in this picture – too funny! Mommy was ready!
Now for some extra fun for my readers, because I know you can never have enough Bounty!
One (1) lucky winner will receive the new and improved Bounty Paper Towels.
HOW TO ENTER:
For your main entry, Leave a comment and tell me why you’d like to win! That’s it!
You can earn one (1) extra entry for each of the following (leave as separate comments please for each entry):
2. Follow A Frugal Friend on Google +
3. Follow A Frugal Friend on Pinterest
4. Like A Frugal Friend on FB
5. Like Bounty on FB
6. Follow A Frugal Friend on Twitter
7. Follow Bounty on Twitter
8. Tweet the following as is: Win the new and improved Bounty Paper Towels http://tinyurl.com/7fk8trc @AFrugalFriend #giveaway
9. Subscribe to A Frugal Friend via email or in a reader
Giveaway ends at midnight (central time) on Saturday, June 2nd, 2012! Valid for US residents and addresses only. No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will be randomly selected. I’ll announce (and contact by email) the winner on this post and the winner will have 2 days to get back to me for delivery details. Limit one set of entries per household.
(Complimentary product was provided for review. All remarks are the personal and honest opinions of A Frugal Friend.)